FP is proud to be a slow fashion brand, committed to producing limited runs of clothing on a slower, more sustainable production schedule. All our bootylicious denim are hand cut and sewn right here in Melbourne and produced one by one with love by our fantastic, local denim manufacturing partners. As such, you may notice little scribbles and notes in the inside lining of your jeans – proof that each FP pair is handmade with love.
Our shipping times have been impacted due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. Please refer below for up to date shipping estimates
- 1-2 business days for Metropolitan Melbourne, Australia
- 4-7 business days for Regional Victoria, Australia
- 7-14 business days Australia-wide
- 14-25 business days International
These shipping times are based off the current information provided by our shipping providers and may change at any time due the unpredictable nature of this pandemic. If you have any further questions, please email our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
returns & refunds
FP is happy to offer full refund and exchanges on all our ‘Ready to Wear’ items provided they satisfy the following conditions:
- you have emailed our support team at email@example.com and requested an exchange or returns
- all swing tags and labels are attached
- your FP jeans are in an undamaged and unused condition – free from any wear and tear
- you organise returns within 14 days of purchase
For a more comprehensive list and further detail on our refunds and returns policy, please refer to our terms and conditions.
FP jeans are here to stay. Treat ’em right and they’ll love your booty right back for years to come. Please see below for the best advice on how to care and upkeep your FP denim.
- flip your jeans inside out and pop them in a cold wash – quick cycle or hand-wash (wash with like colours)
- use a mild detergent (or dedicated denim detergent if you have it!)
- dry flat in shade
- steam or use a hot iron to straighten out any creases (be sure to flip those jeans inside out and unbutton them)
- don’t dry clean! use mild detergent and toothbrush and lightly brush to get rid of any stubborn stains
- don’t bleach (duh!)
For more information, contact our support team at contact@firstprinciples denim.com
Should you require any alterations to your FP jeans, please contact us by email to organise a quick consult with one of our fabulous denim consultants. We can organise any repairs and alterations with our on-site tailors and seamstresses.